REAL FAMILY VALUES DON'T FORCE PREGNANCIES OR CUT SOCIAL PROGRAMS

REAL FAMILY VALUES DON'T FORCE PREGNANCIES OR CUT SOCIAL PROGRAMS
RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM IN GOV IS DEADLY TO KIDS

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Questioning Christianity

Well, in my journey, search,

I am dumping 'church'. There is more similarities between today's FACADE and CULTIC CHRISTIANITY with ISLAM, than I thought...

while I have seen the true nature of God in some jewels of the Bible in regards to women, I can not ignore the REALITY of OPPRESSION, BRUTAL MISOGYNY, that yes, is SUPPORTED BY SCRIPTURES.

Scriptures taken literally--I have thus far concluded, that UNLESS one takes the entire Bible, seriously, and FEARS GOD, FEARS PUNISHMENT FOR
BEING

CRUEL AND UNLOVING

that includes YES, TO YOU MEN...LOVE BEGINS IN THE HOME,

then patriarchy and misogyny will go on.

The TRUTH IS,

misogyny has roots in ALL RELIGIONS, so, until we confront them--and all religions INCLUDES PHILOSOPHY, YES, A LOT OF 'FEMINIST' PHILOSOPHY AND YES, PAGANISM THAT IS MORE WOMAN CENTERED--MISOGYNY HAS ALWAYS BEEN AROUND SINCE THE FALL--THE ROOT,

but, in the history of CHRISTIANITY, misogyny has been PROTECTED AND SANCTIONED UNDER 'GOD' AND STILL IS TODAY IN WHAT I WILL CALL--CULTS [ I would go as far to include many of the mainstream churches]. NOTE: JESUS SAID TO ASK, SEEK, KNOCK--READ ALL BIBLE FOR YOURSELF, RATHER THAN DEPEND ON WHAT MEN SAY, ITS SAFER.

the spiritual abuse and misogynist abuse [including rapes with impunity] JUST CAN'T BE IGNORED,

we can poke at Islam all we want--but the SAME BELIEFS, ARE YES, IN THE 'RELIGION' OF CHRISTIANITY,

the question is, then, what to do about them?

I don't believe the answer is in man centered philosophies or those by women but that once you peel the layers away have just as much or more hate for 'woman', womb.

I believe, maybe the answer is more on the MICRO LEVEL, that we love--overcome evil with good. And maybe, that is what the Bible really was telling us,

anyway...where I'm at now.

No comments: